Fun Fruity Character Faces That Will Make The Kids Laugh Themselves Healthy
Ever thought of making food a little bit more exciting for those stubborn little monkeys?
Lately, especially with packed lunches, I have noticed the fruit I am packing my fuss-pots, are coming back home; not eaten!
With a pinch of fun and a sprinkle of silliness, you can make anything with a peel FUN and more Appealing!
Now, you don’t have to be an artist, trust me! Just let your imagination run wild and doodle some fun pictures on your little or not so little kids fruit.
Here are a few I have done.
You could write little secret messages to cheer up their day too :).
Laugh Your Way To Healthy Snack Times With These Fun Fruity Faces.
Kiwi pop recipe
My eldest daughter Sophia made these easy and very yummy kiwi pops the other week. If I’m honest I thought they sounded a bit ‘ugh’, but once I tried them I soon changed my mind.
They are perfect for those warm sunny summer days, and very refreshing.
They are easy enough for little monsters to help out with too.
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 8 ounces small pieces of chocolate (dark, milk or bittersweet)
- Make a small slit on the side of each kiwi round and stick a craft pop stick in it.
- Place the kiwi pops on a baking sheet and freeze until solid.
- Melt the coconut oil and chocolate over a double boiler (a pan filled with water, with a heatproof bowl with the chocolate in it on the top) of simmering water, stirring until melted. Turn off the heat.
- Dip each frozen kiwi pop into the chocolate, letting the excess chocolate drip back into the bowl.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place in the freezer until hard and crisp, (10 to 20 minutes).
Your Feedback, please 🤪
I would love for you to let me know if you decide to try this, or if you are already doing this, or anything similar.
Go forth and use your imaginations! or if you are brave, then get the children to have a go.